Wednesday, November 23, 2011

PLAYLIST FOR THE LAUNDROMAT – 30th November

Take Your Pick – Greg OlsenTake Your Pick
If Anyone Falls - Fleetwood Mac - Outside Work
Hear Me Lord - George Harrison - All Things Must Pass

The Odd Sock
I Like Grils - Col’n Carp’ner

Fancy Seeing You Here- The Easybeats - Vigil
Off & Running - Lesley Gore - Start The Party Again
I’m Watching You - Heritage - Masque

The Stuff You Left In Your Pockets
Howlin’ For My Darlin’ – Howlin’ Wolf
House Of The Rising Sun - Josh White
End Of The World - Stan Kenton
High Society - Louis Armstrong
My Daddy Rocks Me (With One Steady Roll) - Tampa Red
Mary, Come On Home - Sleepy John Estes

Come Dancing - The Kinks - The Ultimate Collection
The Big City - Ed Kuepper - The Blue House
Give Peace A Chance (+ a phone call) - John Lennon - Ascot

The Right Medication - Peter Steel - Rhythmism
Laughing Stock - Love - The Best Of …
Catch Me Falling - The Lemon Pipers - The Best Of …

Rock Salt & Nails - John Martyn - No Little Boy
She Said - The Valentines - I Used To Hear That On The Radio
Product Name - D Generation

I Can’t Let Go Of This Feeling - Ram Jam Big Band - I Used To Hear That On The Radio
Terrible Way To Treat Your Baby - The Vibrants - I Used To Hear That On The Radio
News Tonight - The 2 Ronnies

What Do You Do? - Spice Of Life - I Used To Hear That On The Radio
Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart - Nova Express - I Used To Hear That On The Radio
La Kookaracha- Aunty Jack Cast - Auntyology

Quote “Never look at the trombones. You'll only encourage them” -
Richard Strauss

No comments:

Post a Comment