Wednesday, December 21, 2011

PLAYLIST FOR THE LAUNDROMAT – 28th December

Take Your Pick – Greg OlsenTake Your Pick
I Think I Love You - Larry Norman - Collection
All Of My Life - The Bee Gees - Hit Sounds

The Odd Sock
Betty Boo - Arnold Brown

Untitled - Procol Harum
Bop ‘Til You Drop - The Ramones - Ramones Mania
I’m Watching You - Heritage - Masque

The Stuff You Left In Your Pockets
Mattie Mac Blues – Sonny Boy Williamson
Mean Ol’ World - Little Walter
I’m In The Mood For Love - Bill Coleman
The Kissing Bug - Duke Ellington
Dimples - Eric Burdon & The Animals
Early In The Morning - Eric Clapton

Blue Suede Shoes - Johnny Rivers - The Best Of …
Black & White - Todd Rundgren - Anthology 1968 - 1985
Picture In Your Mind - Bread - Guitar Man

Goodbye My Love - The Searchers - The Searchers
The Viper Sequence - captain Matchbox Whoopee Band - Making Whoopee
Mother - Chicago - Chicago III

Sraidean Na Roinn Eorpe - Runrig - The Gaelic Collection 1973 - 1998
Flower Garden - Nick Lampe - I Used To Hear That On The Radio
We Love The Beatles - The Vernon Girls - Beatlemaniacs

One Way Ticket - Helen Reddy - I Used To Hear That On The Radio
Everybody Knows Matilda - Duke Baxter - I Used To Hear That On The Radio
The Great Train Robbery - Beyond The Fringe

Don’t Come Any Closer - Allison Durban - I Used To Hear That On The Radio
Do What You Gotta Do - Al Wilson - I Used To Hear That On The Radio
Bill Cosby Goes To A Football Game- Bill Cosby - Bill Cosby

Quote “The Rolling Stones suffered a great loss with the death of Ian Stewart, the man who had for so many years played piano quietly and silently with them on stage” - Andy Peebls (BBC radio DJ)

1 comment:

  1. As always, yet another great, varied and awesome selection of music perfect for a cool Wednesday evening - wOOt!!!

    ReplyDelete