Wednesday, July 6, 2011

PLAYLIST FOR THE LAUNDROMAT – 12th July

Take Your Pick – Greg OlsenTake Your Pick
One More Night - Fleetwood Mac - Outside Work
I Dig Love – George Harrison - All Things Must Pass

The Odd Sock
I’m Fat And That’s That! - Koumba

Sha La La – The Easybeats - Vigil
Nobody’s fault But Mine - Led Zeppelin - Presence
What Am I Gonna Do With You? - Lesley Gore - Start The Party Again

The Stuff You Left In Your Pockets
Two For The Blues – Count Basie
Stormy Monday Blues - Count Basie
Almost Like Being In Love - Sonny Rollins
Great Times – Duke Ellington
Tears In The Wind - Chicken Shack
I’m A Sucker For Love - John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers

You Gave Me Somebody To Love – The Fortunes - Here It Comes Again
The Wind Cries Mary – Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced?
Spotlight - Heritage - Masque

Bungle In The Jungle – Jethro Tull - Best Of …
Victoria - The Kinks - The Ultimate Collection
Dispatch From High Castle - Ed Kuepper - The Blue House

Through With You - The Lemon Pipers - The Best Of …
How Do You Sleep? - John Lennon - Ascot
One Potato - The Elite - The Complete Insane Madness Invasion

Little Dove - Gil Matthews - Complete Havoc Singles
Girls Things - Gil Matthews - Complete Havoc Singles
Crazy Talk - The Loafers - The Complete Insane Madness Invasion

Travelling South - Carson - Complete Havoc Singles
Moonshine – Carson - Complete Havoc Singles
Ballad Of A JD - Phil Johns & The Lonely Ones - The Complete Insane Madness Invasion

Just Around Midnight - Michael Turner In Session - Complete Havoc Singles
Pattern Of My Life - Michael Turner In Session - Complete Havoc Singles
Roo Buh Doo Buh Doo - The Statesmen - The Complete Insane Madness Invasion

Quote - “That’s a really good question actually because it works differently for everybody. Me, I would always have to hear some sort of music, so I’d sit down and programme a beat, I just think of something that I’m feeling at the moment. So say, for example, I’m feeling some kind of up-tempo beat. And I’ll programme something and then with that beat, without any music in it, just the beat, I’ll come up with the melody straight away, and then with that melody I’ll think of a bass line, and then with that bass line I’ll then think of the keyboard, and then with the keyboard, I’ll think of the strings. And that’s my process. Lyrics are always the last thing, always. Melodically I’ve got to do what I’m feeling. And then lyrically …… it’s kind of funny, because when you’re singing along to something, you just make up your own words, a lot of the times, and most of those words are what you’re feeling at the time so you kind of use those words, a lot of the times, when I just make up words, just practising, I’ll use those words. - Peter Andre - (asked how he writes songs – basically he makes them up as he goes)

1 comment:

  1. See ya tonight... we have a live group of performers coming into Studio 4 for Sounds Live Radio tonight, "Kerrianne Cox" {http://soundslive.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete